The SHEA executive team is a group of dedicated, hardworking student leaders. The team meets regularly every other week, on Monday afternoons at 3:45 PM in the Oak Room. Meetings are open to general SHEA members, and meeting minutes are available after each meeting.
SHEA Executive Meetings 2012 (Term 1)
|Monday, Sept 10||3:45 PM||Oak Room|
|Monday, Sept 24||3:45 PM||Oak Room|
|Monday, Oct 15||3:45 PM||Oak Room|
|Monday, Oct 29||3:45 PM||Oak Room|
|Monday, Nov 12||3:45 PM||Oak Room|
|Monday, Nov 26||3:45 PM||Oak Room|
ACHES Committee 2012-2013
- Members of this committee will be chosen in Spring 2012.
- Members will plan the ACHES Conference, which will be held at Brescia in January 2013.
- ACHES is a National conference for students in Human Ecology programs all over Canada; this is a prestigious opportunity and shows great leadership and organization on a resume.
- Specific positions for this committee will be released in the Spring, keep an eye out for this
- Contact Marika Smit (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info
How to Become an Exec Member: 2012-2013
Keep an eye out for Executive Position Applications this Spring! If there is a particular position you are interested in, feel free to contact the exec at any time to ask questions (email@example.com), approach us, or attend our meetings.